Friday, September 14, 2012

Pizza bake

Mmm! Quick, easy, delicious, and filling! This was a hit with my fiancé (he had 3 helpings) and my daughter (she went back for seconds). And me of course! Next time I will probably add another pizza-suited veggie or two, though my fiancé doesn't like olives or chunks of tomato so I'm not sure what!

Ingredients
About 2.5 cups Bisquick
About 1.25 cups water
About 2.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (14 oz) jar of pizza sauce
1 (8 oz) package of pepperoni
Half cup of sliced bell pepper
Half cup of sliced white mushrooms

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a baking dish (approximately 13x9).

Mix the Bisquick and water until soft dough forms. Drop HALF of the dough by spoonfuls onto bottom of baking dish. The bottom of the dish will not be completely covered.

Drizzle HALF of the pizza sauce over the dough and dish.

Lay HALF of the pepperoni evenly over the dish. Sprinkle all of the vegetables on top of that.

Distribute a cup of the mozzarella evenly over the dish.

Repeat the above steps with remaining ingredients.

Bake for about 25 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment