Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pizza bake #2

You may remember that back in September, I made a pizza bake. A few nights ago my daughter had a sleepover with her best friend so I made it again thinking it might be more fun than some of the other options on our meal plan for the week (like the adobo or halibut). And I was mostly right... They just picked some things out :/ The friend doesn't like mushrooms or pepperoni, which was news to me. My daughter doesn't like mushrooms so I already knew she would pick them out.

I may have liked this one even better than last time, and I think my husband may agree.

Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick
1 cup water
14 oz pizza sauce
8 oz pepperoni
2 cups shredded mozzarella
Half a carton of sliced mushrooms
Half a green bell pepper, diced

Steps:
Preheat oven to 375.
Mix water and Bisquick until a soft dough forms.
Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 dish. The dough won't cover the entire dish.
Add 1 cup of pizza sauce as evenly as possible.
Arrange half of the pepperoni, half of the mushroom slices, and half of the bell pepper on top of the dough and sauce
Add 1 cup of cheese.
Repeat with the other half of the ingredients.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment