Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

This isn't something I cooked... But lollipops are food... LOL

I just wanted to share the valentines that my daughter and I made this year. We made 80 of them to give out to her friends and classmates. I got the templates here, and bought some colored card stock at Office Depot. So we printed the flowers on a mix of the red and the pink paper, and the leaves on the green of course. Cut them out (took HOURS and left my hand cramped, and thumb tingly/numb), and then poked holes in the flowers. I tried to use a hole punch, but my punch doesn't go deep enough to fit the flower so I had to use scissors to do it. Then first we used tape to put the leaves on, though they didn't stay very well, so we went back and used glue after that.

Everyone loved these, including my daughter and I. Totally thankful to Skip to my Lou for such a fab idea. 








No comments:

Post a Comment