Saturday, January 22, 2011

The best chip dip!

This is the best dip ever. I seriously love it. I came up with it myself, but clearly it is NOT complicated and I KNOW I'm not the first person to ever do it. They're all no-brainer ingredients.
Please forgive the low quality cell phone pictures.

Start with an empty bowl LOL.


And an avocado.


Cut it in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the insides into the bowl.





Empty 1 can of refried beans into the bowl - they don't have to be vegetarian.


Mix the two together.


Take a can of beef chili WITH beans


And mix that in as well.


Take some shredded cheese - I like cheddar best.


Put a couple handfuls on the top of the mixture.


Microwave it as is for 2 minutes.


And you'll end up with some melty goodness.


Mix it all together and voila!


Now just take some good tortilla chips - thick ones are best.


And there ya have it!


Mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment