Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funnel Cake mix

My mom knows how much I love funnel cake, so when she was out shopping and saw this (though I'm not sure where), she bought it for me. It took be a while to use it, because I'm not into frying things in oil like that (it scares me, to be honest), but I finally got around to it.

This is the mix kit she got. It took me a couple minutes to find it online, so I'm just using the first source I found for it.

It was easy to use, and it came out yummy. But if I remember correctly (it's been a bit), it gave a time estimate for how long it should take, and it took me longer. Still, I liked it and I would buy it again if I saw it - I wouldn't go out of my way for it unless it were a special occasion. I've also seen better kits while searching, and I think I would prefer to check out one of those. They're the same brand, but they come with the tongs and a little circle mold to keep the size/shape at what it should be.






As you can see, I like to top mine with cinnamon/sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment